Friday, August 28, 2009

What my Husband will do to make me laugh.

Gabe giving out the vibe.

Super Star.

Ok, if you know me I hate the pants that the kids wear today. The skinny's. Most of the kids just don't look good, but like Kelly tells me "It's the style Mom!" Ok, I still hate them. Gabe thought it would be funny to see if he could get on of his legs in. He did, then he just put them on. Oh My Gosh. There are many reason why I love Gabe, but the one I love his the way he make me laugh. I was laughing so hard i was peeing my pants. Gabe I love you.

3 comments:

LeShel said...

i HATE THOSE JEANS!!
That said it does look Gabe can pull the look off!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Wait.. so who's pants are those? Kelly's?

The Keil Chronicals said...

I love this side of Gabe. The color is stunning! High school here you come Gabe!! Watch out Val the girls will be all over him. {: