Friday, August 21, 2009

Tis the season..... Yea, that's right FOOTBALL!!!

Shawn running off the field at half time.
Once again you can see how small he is.
Shawn and his team mates singing
RHS fight song.

Shawn and I after the game.

Well, Shawn got to dress and play in his first varsity game. Holy Cow!! it was so
much fun too see him play. I get so EXCITED when he gets in, people are just looking at me funny. Only if they knew. Gabe knows how I get when Shawn get to go in, so my wonderful husband thought it would be funny to tell that Shawn was running with the ball for a touch down, but it was another kid. I was jumping up and down then he said just kidding. I was mad at him for that, but it was funny. Shawn got in the seconds of the 3rd and 8 minutes of the 4th. I just hope Riverton got to keep the score high so he can play. What a night. I love this time of year. Shawn has the best friends, they all get just as exacted as I do to see him go in. He has the biggest heart. Anytime I see kids come in to Qunizo's and ask if they know Shawn? They say little Shawn or Rugby Shawn. Then they say " man that kids is all heart". That's the truth.
Way to go Riverton!!!! Maybe this is the year.