Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School

A.J. is happy for school for once.
Kelly is way excited for this year.

Well, it's time for the kids to go back to school, the one thing the kids like is that Gabe gives them each a blessing, even Peyton got one too. She wants to go to school too. Shawn, Kelly, and AJ started today. Emma starts tomorrow, but we got to go meet her teacher. I'll get a picture of Emma tomorrow, Shawn has weight lifting 1st period so he didn't want one. I'll get one. I am happy that summer is over. I hope they enjoy this year and do well.

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Kelly looks really cute.

The Keil Chronicals said...

A.J. what's with the hair!! You have always had hair that makes me laugh. You look excited.

Yea Kelly. I love your outfit. It is a fantastic color on you. I hope your first day is great.

I bet you couldn't contain Emma.

Love ya

LeShel said...

You look great Kelly!! Have a fun school year

LeShel said...

You look great Kelly!! Have a fun school year