Monday, August 3, 2009

What a fun weekend!

This weekend I got to spend it with my girls. We had so much fun. We had a slumber party in the living room and watch movies. Emma and Peyton stayed up pretty late I was surprise. I love my girls. It was fun. I also got to spend Saturday afternoon with my wonderful sister, we went to see the movie "The Proposal." It was so funny, I don't think I have laugh so hard in a romantic comedy before. As some people know I love Matthew McConahay, not so much anymore. The guy in the movie Ryan Reynolds, well he just too cute and innocent looking I think I like him more, but of course my main guy was in Colorada. Thanks Krisy for a fun afternoon. Gabe and AJ went to Colorado for a soccer tournament. Thay had a good time. AJ's team lost all their games, but still had a good time. Shawn was with his dad for the weekend. Kelly stayed home with me because she had a birthday party Friday night and on Saturday she just didn't want me to take her to her dads. She is mad at him and says it's boring there.

No comments: