Friday, February 12, 2010

Roll over Minutes. What?

Ok, so we all know how funny Shawn can be. Last night was no exception. Shawn is the only one in this family that takes 2 minutes showers, and no I am not kidding 2 minutes. Gabe asked how long he had been in there and I told him I don't know, but it seemed long for Shawn, So Gabe told Aj to tell Shawn to wrap it up. So Shawn came out and said " Don't I get roll over minutes?" We laughed so hard. I told him this is a no AT&T zone only Verizon. It was funny. Then there is Peyton, the other day I told her to "wrap it up" so we could go to the store. She looked at me and said " I'm not in the shower" I said "what" She then said "you told me to wrap it up". So I asked her what she thought "WRAP it UP" means. She said " it means when your in the shower and it's time to get out." She is funny. I just love my kids.

4 comments:

The Keil Chronicals said...

Do you mean the shower? He takes 2 minutes in the shower? Well tell A.J. that 25 minutes is way too long. I couldn't believe he took that long of a shower when he was here. Peyton, you funny little girl. How I love you guys.

TheKeilShpeel said...

That's funny. Shawn just makes up for AJ's showers.
My brother TJ is the same way. I was like.. how do you wash your whole body in that short amount of time.

Rockin' Rowes said...

That is so hillarious!

The Keil Chronicals said...

I love listening to the music you choose. I was just enjoying Josh Groban!! Thanks.