Monday, February 15, 2010

Just a Pinch


Today I took Peyton to her her first real Dentist Apt.. 2 weeks ago I took her, Emma, and AJ to get their teeth cleaned and Peyton has 2 little cavities, so today was the day. Gabe told her what they would be doing. She look a little scared, but holy cow she was GREAT. She was so brave, she didn't even move when they gave her the shot (the pinch). I wished I would have taken a picture, she looked so cute. She had the gas on her nose and was watching one of her favorite movies High School Musical. When she was done she looked at me said " that wasn't bad, but I don't think it was all that fun, and I don't need to go to the densit to watch High School Muscial. I can just watch it at home. ok momma?" ok Diddy. She is just so cute.
I love this picture of her. Thanks Heather you always do a good job.

1 comment:

The Keil Chronicals said...

How Fun!!!! They are sitting still. They will remember this forever.