Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear John


As most people that know me, knows I love Nicholas Sparks books. Well 2 years ago, that's right 2 years ago I bought the book Dear John one day before I went to OBGYN appt. We all know how long you can wait there. Well I am happy to say that I finished the on 12-31-09. I loved it and I can't wait to see the movie. I know it took me forever to read it, but with kids I really don't have time to read and I know I can read in bed, but by the time I go to bed I am so tired I can't keep my eyes open. For Christmas my parent gave another Nicholas Sparks book The Last Song, that ones comes out in April, so I really need to get reading this one. This won't take me 2 years to read. I try to read 1 chapter a night or during the day, sometimes only 2 or 3 pages, but so far so good.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

have fun seeing it

Heather said...

I didn't like the movie, but loved the book. I just bought Last Song as well, I'll beat you to the finish:)