Monday, May 18, 2009

Well...............

Well I have to say that my lesson was wonderful. It went better then I thought. I would so it all over again. Lacey's shower was so much fun. We had a good turn out. Gabe and I are a little upset set because A.J. has been playing with the same group of kids in soccer for the past year. Thay had trys outs on Friday night. He got put on team 2, with only 1 boy he has been playing with. I know that A.J. is no Beckham, but there are some boys who are only on it because of there fathers or the coaches son is on it and he is not even their age. Oh well, A.J. will have the chance to shine. I can't believe it's Monday, This week will be filled with babysitting and working. Gabe has a 4 day weekend, hopefully he can get some things done thats he been wanting to do.

No comments: