Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Peyton and her cute little smile
Easter

Peyton and the boy I babysit


Jordyn playing ball with Dad



Peek a Boo

Life is just so crazy sometimes. I haven't written in along time. The kids are all doing fine. Gabe is doing great. He is busy with his calling and soccer stuff for himself and A.J..Shawn is almost done with rugby, then comes football. Kelly is finally reading the last book of the twilight books, and can't put it down. Loves school and friends. Rylie still loves school and is mad that she goes off track next week. Peyton is starting to be a beast. Jordyn is still so tiny and so much fun. Myself... just working and babysitting and trying to keep my house up. that's funny!!!! Here are some picture.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I don't work or babysit right now and i have a hard time keeping the house up. You amaze me. Glad to hear everything is going well.