Friday, May 15, 2009

I will be happy when this weekend is over. I know it's just starting, but tomorrow (saturday) I am having a bridal shower for cute sweet little niece Lacey. This will fun. I just hope it's a good turn out. Then comes Sunday. I get to teach in Relief Society, that's right Relief Society and this lesson has alot to cover. I just hope I do ok. As of Sunday I will no longer be in the library, I was hoping for another calling, but not at this time. I guess that's Heavenly Father's way of getting me to sunday school. Not my favorite class. Oh well! Nothing new with the kids. A.J. and Emma still have one more week off. Oh A.J. lost a tooth today. He is hoping to get 5.00 from the tooth fairy. I don't what he is thinking. Shawn and Kelly are going over to their dads house for the weekend. Hope thay have fun. Stay tuned to hear how sunday went.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Good
Luck on your lesson. You'll do great

The Keil Chronicals said...

It's great to be in R.S. I bet you did a fabulous job.