Sunday, November 2, 2008

What a Weekend!

I know everyone whats to see Halloween pics., but Gabe took the camera to Vegas, but my sister in law took some, so when I get them I will post. A.J. did really good with his soccer tournament. It's been a very long weekend. Not much has been going on here. I love this time of year. I love the changing colors of the leafs, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I love the Christmas music that they play on the radio.Today has been raining all day. It's cold so I made my homemade chicken noodle soup. Yum!!!!! Gabe and A.J. will be home tomorrow. Shawn's High School played thier last game on friday, they lost 28-14 to Davis, all the boys were crying like babies. Shawn was crying too, he lives for the game and loved playing High School. He can't wait till next year. He will be back better and ready to play. He gets his cast off on friday so he can dance with his date Lindsey at the girls pref. And yes I will post pics. from that too.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

How exciting that Shawn is getting his cast off soon. Sounds like you guys have been busy.

The Keil Chronicals said...

Now the fun begins. Dating and all that Jazz. You will have it all, poopy diapers and broken hearts from a lost love. {: It makes life so much like an adventure. It only gets better!