Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kids

I was reading my Mother-in-laws blog the other day and she said something about each grandkid. It was cute and sweet to read, so I thought I would do it about my own kids and husband.

Gabe: Your smile and BIG heart
Shawn: The way you say I love you and give me kisses in front of your friends and of course football
Kelly: The way you always help out
A.J.: Your love for being a big brother and love you have for Shawn
Emma: Your love for school and learning. How you ask ? about everything
Peyton: Your hugs and Kisses and the love you have for music (josh groban)
Jordyn: Your little toes and fingers and your beautiful little smile

I have to say that I am one lucky mother and wife. I love my kids and my husband very much. We never have a boring moment in our house. I love how we are all so different, that's what make a family.

1 comment:

The Keil Chronicals said...

I agree that there couldn't be a boring moment. Your kids are full of life and energy. They certainly made me smile last night when we spent time with them.