Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend come back.




This weekend went by to fast. I worked Friday night and Saturday morning. I really like my job, it's fun (most of the time) to work with the kids from the high school. Saturday night Dad and Shauna came over. The guys went to the priesthood session. Shauna and I took the kids to Chic-fl-A and came back and played games. It was fun. Shawn went back to school today. I hope he will be ok. I really enjoyed listening to Conference. I like this time of year.

I think Peyton has the potty thing down, all weekend she would go. she hasn't worn a diaper since Friday. Hopefully we will only need to buy diapers for Jordyn. All the other kids are fine. Gabe is fine to. He started his new session of soccer on Saturday. He is enjoying it. I am just peachy. Nothing new for me. Here are some pictuers of Shwan, Gabe, and Jordyn.

3 comments:

LeShel said...

I'm glad you had a good weekend. I agree it went to fast. I got caught up in life and forgot to live it. Sorry to see the football star has to sit out for a while. That always hurts.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Poor Shawn laying there so bored.

Kelie said...

so sad for shawn! ouch! glad to see things are going good for your family!