Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Poor Shawn (ouch)










Well... it's official Shawn is now a true football player. Yesterday I got a call from one of the football staff at Riverton High telling me that Shawn was hurt. I took him over to insta care and thay sent us to Alta View Hospital, as you can see he a has broke his growth plate. He will need to be put out so thay can reset his foot. ouch!!!!!!!. This whole thing is not stopping him from still going to practice and the games. He will be out for at least 6 weeks, So let's just say, He's done for now.

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I've already told Ben this but no matter how many boys we eventually have in our fam.. none of them are going to football. I hope he recovers quickly

TheKeilShpeel said...

Ben will love to see these xrays though

Rob-ness said...

Just tell him to walk it off. ;-) I hope he recovers quickly.

LeShel said...

oh man, tell Shawn we feel for him! That bites!!