Tuesday, October 21, 2008

4 Months

I took Jordyn to the doctors yesterday for her 4 month. She is still so tiny, she is
10.4 lbs
23 inches



She brings so much joy to our family, all the kids love to help out with her.
We are so blessed to have her in our family. She loves her big brother A.J. every time she see him, she always has a smile. She loves her daddy too. His voice(Gabe) seems to always calm her
down. We are getting our family pic. this weekend. I hope thay turn out. Gabe and A.J. leave for Vegas next week. It's for his 3 on 3 torment. The girls and I are going to see High School Musical. Peyton loves the other ones, she sings all the songs. She just loves almost all music. All is well here. Kids are all doing well.

2 comments:

The Keil Chronicals said...

Jordyn looks so happy! What beautiful grandchildren we have {:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I told my friend Kelsi and she's like, "My girl weighed that when she was born." So the doc isn't worried about her? She's sure a doll.