Friday, March 26, 2010

New Moon Party!

Last night I went to a New Moon Party at a ladies house in my ward. It was so much fun. We had lots of treats and lots of good company. It was funny because some people there think that Edward is hot and some of us think NOT!!! It was fun to be going back and fourth.

I just love Utah weather, ( NOT) It's snowing outside. I just wish spring would get here. I know it always snows in March, but I hate it.

Tomorrow is my little Emma's birthday. Is will be 7, I can't believe it. She is such a sweetheart and loves school. I can't keep her home for nothing. I just hopes it stay with her. She is also doing so good in school. I am so proud of her. I don't think we have to worry about her in school, but we will keep our eye on her.

2 comments:

The Keil Chronicals said...

She is a little sweetheart isn't she. I love it when she sits and reads with me.

TheKeilShpeel said...

Happy Birthday Emma. I can't believe she's so old already.
I agree.. I"m a Jacob fan in the movie and Edward in the book. Ugh.. he's nasty in the movie ;).