Wednesday, March 17, 2010

AJ's team took 1st place. I do have to say with all the games I have been too,
that was the best. Good Job AJ

Peyton and her best friend Sara.
They have so much fun together. She is really the only friend left,
Everyone keeps moving.

My little Forest Gump. The reason I say that, is the way her head is.
If you have seen the movie Forest is watching TV with his little boy.
I love this little girl, she is so much fun. Her favorite shows are Fresh Beat Band and still loves Blue Clues. I know it's bad to have her watch TV, but it's a very good babysitter. When she not watching TV she is into EVERYTHING. He favorite word is " HEY" she says it all the time. It's funny. She loves to play with the phone and thinks she is really talking to someone. I am glad the weather is stating to be nice, because we will be going to the park alot. I am glad we have 2 in our neighborhood.




No comments: