Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twilight

This picture says:
This month's message is about true love.
Let's trun to page 260 of our "Twilight" novel.

Ok.... I have to say that I really enjoyed the movie, the only thing I had a hard time with, was who was the good ones and who was the bad. Kelly was watching it with me and really got sick of me asking question, she finally just told me to read the book.

The guy thay got to play Edward, HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got hit with the ugly stick.
Bad choice.


3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I AGREE

The Keil Chronicals said...

All the other characters were pretty much on the money. Beautiful Edward from the book must have been picked by a man who had an issue with Edward.

Marla Valdez said...

Valerie! You crack me up! I read the books just to see the hype. The ending to the movie was pretty lame!:-)

You're right about Edward. I guess "Real men wear glitter!" :-)