Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jordyn 9 months




Today I took Jordyn to her 9 month appointment. Things went really well. She is still real tiny.
Her weight is 14 lbs 12 oz
She is 26 inch long
she still fits into size 1 diapers
loves rolling all over the place.
loves to say da da
loves her toes

I love everything about her. She is so much fun and always has a smile on her face. Peyton is my 5 o'clock shadow and Jordyn will be my 10 o'clock shadow. Here are some cute pictures of Peyton and Jordyn. All the kids are doing great. Kelly seems to be very happy and can't wait for twilight. Kelly is doing better in school. She is writing a story and loves doing that. Her mind is full of ideas. Good ones I might add.



3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I still can't believe how tiny she is. She's a cutie though

The Keil Chronicals said...

They almost look like twins. There smiles are contagious. Peyton is so funny

Marla Valdez said...

Hey Valerie and Gabe!! I think I might have figured out Blogger (not really), but your family is so dang cute! :-) I cannot believe I have not even met Jordyn!! I love ya guy and your blog is so cute!!