Monday, February 23, 2009

Jordyn in the basket. (Rylie is pushing her)

A.J. pulling Peyton


This is how Jordyn sleeps.


My cute little pebbles in her ponytail.



A.J. and Emma are off track for 2 weeks. I like it, but then I hate it. I like not having to get up so early, I get up with Gabe and fall back to sleep on the couch. The weather was nice today, so my friend Didi and I went on a walk. It was so nice to get out. I just hope the rest of the week is like today. My visiting teacher came over today, I really enjoy when she comes over, she bring such a wonderful spirit into my home. Kristin I love your friendship and the love you really have for me and my family. Gabe and I have been reading our scriptures together every night. I love doing that with him. All the kids are doing good. On Saturday Gabe went with Shawn to his rugby practice and was able to play with the boys. Lets just say he will only do that every other Saturday. He had a lot of fun, but his body is sore. The funny thing is that the boys thought Gabe was Shawn's big brother. Kelly has brought two of her grades up from F's to C's she is really happy about that, only one more F to go. A.J. is happy to be out of school, but Emma is not. If she could go seven days a week, she would. Peyton comes up with the funnest things too say.
Peyton's little down the street is moving on Saturday. She is so sad and so am I. I have gotten close with her mom and love having the breaks when Peyton goes down there, but I wish Jory and Emberly the best. Jordyn is rolling all over the place. Emma is trying to help her walk. Emma is such a mother to her, it's cute.






2 comments:

Shnopa said...

Hey Val, I like your blog too.

I had a good laugh this last Sunday when I saw AJ holding Peyton and she was smiling so sweetly. All of a sudden she puked all over AJ. Kelly had to go over and rescue him. Peyton just kept on smiling away. Oh, the memories. It's fun to watch other people go through the same stuff I do. Your family is so cute!

Kirsten said...

Thanks for those nice words. I love my visits with you and need to set up for March!