Monday, February 16, 2009

Jordyn eating a Raspberry filled donut.

Today the kids are out of school today for Pres. day. Last night my mother in law Nyleen took A.J., Emma, and Peyton to sleep over. Shawn and Kelly were at there dad's house, so from 3 yesterday to about 12 today it was very quite at my house. I loved spending the time with just Jordan. Gabe said it's nice to just have her so we can set and just watch her with out the other kids bugging her. Everything is going go here. I think we are going to get more snow. I wish it was spring already. I can't wait to take Jordyn out for walks.
Last Monday at work I was cutting some meat and cut my finger really good. It much better know, but I really have no feeling in my finger. It feels really weird.
The kids are all doing well. Shawn is enjoying playing rugby. Kelly loves the social life of school, but hates the rest of it. A.J. will be started soccer again in March. Emma is loving to go outside and ride her bike everywhere. Peyton loves to do everything I do. Jordyn is just to cute for words. Gabe is playing indoor soccer and loves it. I would go and watch him, but his games are sooooooooooo late. Me, just working and being a mom and wife. I hope all is well with our friends and family. We love you all.

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Glad the kids are doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your finger. I wonder if you should have gone to get it checked out. That's so nice you had a night with just J too. Quiet nights are always nice to have once in a while. :) It was great talking to you today.

The Keil Chronicals said...

When your older like Bill and I it will be so quiet you'll look forward to the noise of children again. Weird. Hopefully everyone will be getting better soon to run and play outside.

Kelie said...

jordyn is so cute! and still so teeny! so fun to have our babies the same age. Hope you are all doing well!