Saturday, August 9, 2008

Loving Life



Well, Emma made it through her first week of school. She is loving every minute of it. Kelly is reading Twilight and stays up late and sleeps in. I am glad that she found something she likes to read. Shawn has got most of his football stuff. It's a good thing he has his own shoulder pad because they didn't have any to fit him. He his growing, but not as fast as he wants to. A.J. is in a soccer tournament and his team is doing very well.

He is loving school so far. Peyton is trying the hole potty thing, but only on her time and not mine. Jordyn is getting big, she is starting to look at you when you talk to her. She loves her daddy's voice. She always stop crying when he takes her. Gabe is working hard with work and taking A.J. to soccer. I am doing well, I don't spend to much in the closet crying anymore. I love my family, and I am grateful for all I have.

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Is Kelly done with the first book yet? I hope you aren't in the closet crying? You are an amazing mother. You work harder than any other mother I know, honestly. I just wonder how the heck you take care of all of your kids, plus babysit, plus some how have time to kind of clean, cook, do the dishes and all the laundry that comes with having a family of 8. Then most of the time work on top of working as a babysitter. You are crazy. I love ya Val.