Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Family

I took Jordyn to her 2 month appt. She weighs 9lds. and is 21 1/2 in. long. I thought she weigh more A.J. and Rylie are off track for 3 weeks. Rylie is mad that she off. I sometimes wish the kid had the same schedule as the high and middle school. Kelly finished twilight and loved it, she is getting the 2nd book for her birthday. Shawn has his first game on the 28th of August, he can't wait, either can I. I love football and I love watching him play. A.J. starts soccer up again. He has a good little team and friends. I am starting to like soccer and understanding the game. Peyton thinks she is big because I let her wear underwear, but gets mad when she goes potty in her pants, because then I put a pull up on her. I have been sick with a bladder and kidney infection. I hate having them. I am starting to feel better. Gabe will be starting on a indoor soccer team with some people in our ward. We have such a good ward and have made many friends in it.

1 comment:

Aimée said...

Hey Val!

I'm so glad you have a blog! I LOVE the picture of Peyton pumping, how hilarious! Thats great that Kelly likes, Twilight. She should, it was written for her age range. It makes me feel silly for being a grown up fan!