Monday, August 30, 2010

1st day of school

Peyton and her best friend Katie
Kelly on the first day of school
Emma on the first day of school
AJ on the first day of school
One of Kelly's gift's. It is a thing from China. The lady that is living with Dad and Shauna gave it to her. Her name is Kathy. The kids just love her and I believe she feels the same way.
Jordyn and Grandma Neen
Kelly opening her presents.

Well this year school started on a Thursday, a Thursday really, how stupid is that. Oh well. The kids were all so excited to start. I am mad at the fact the Emma and AJ don't ride the bus. I am in a car pool with my friend who lives behind me. I have to say that it's wired that the summer is over. It went by fast, but not as fast as some years.

Shawn is in 12th this year. Time flies, I can't believe it. He was accepted to the Jordan Tech Center so he can become a Dental Assistant. I think it's cool because after he graduates he will have a better start. He wants to work and go to school for a year then he leaves on his mission. He his playing football stills and is loving every minute of it. This weekend he gets to play a school in Idaho. Gabe gets to go with them. He is filming the parts of the game.

Kelly is in the 9th grade this year. She turned 14 yesterday. I hate that my kids are getting older. Kelly is so excited this year. She is loving Seminary and love Science, which is a first. She says her teacher is cool and funny. Kelly told me that this is the year! She wants so bad to get good grades, and I believe that she will. I told her to keep that attitude. She seems so happy. I am so happy for her. I love to see her smile.

AJ is in the 4th grade this year. He is a busy little boy. He plays Soccer and Football and is loving all of it. On Wednesday 9/1 AK and I are leaving for California for 6 days for a soccer tournament. We can't wait. It's going to be hard and fun all at the same time.

Emma is in the 2nd grade. She is loving it to the fullest. She would mark down the days till it stated. I don't think I really need to worry about her. She always dose what she needs to and if she forgets.... she starts to cry.

Peyton has a new friend that lives next door. Finally we get new people that move in. They are such great people. Peyton and Katie play so well together, if they could they would live together. I am going to start watching her and in return her mom is going to clean my house. NICE!!!!

Jordyn is getting so big and is talking up a storm. I just love this little girl. She is such a mama's girl.

No comments: