Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabe.

Happy Birthday Gabe!!!
Today Gabes turns 33.
I just want to say happy birthday to a great guy, who I love more then anything.
It's nice to have our birthdays so close together. This month is also special because 11 years ago on the 8th we had our first date. I still remember it well. We went to Temple Square and then to Frontier Pies to have hot chocolate and pie. We talked for hours. He had a blueberry pie and I had a coconut cream. This past 11 years have had there ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. I love you so much and thanks for all you do for the family. So I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I keep thinking I'm on facebook and want to click LIKE.. :). Happy Birthday Gabe.

The Keil Chronicals said...

Things just get better as we get older. Happy Birtday Gabe.