Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Update on Emma

Well, first of all don't take your kids or yourself to the new instacare (south ridge) they don't give good care. The doctor said she had mono well, that's not true. I took her to her doctor yesterday and when she looked up what test they did it said the test was neg. They didn't even send it out for more testing. Emma is feeling a little better. Her doctor gave her some different medican and I think it will start helping. Just after one dose she looks a little better. She will be out of school till next week just to make sure she is over this BIG BUG!

3 comments:

LeShel said...

I am so glad she doesn't have MONO. I hope the new meds will help and she'll feel better soon.

TheKeilShpeel said...

what is it then if it's not mono? Did thr first place not test her/ I'm glad its not mono though

Heather said...

I HATE INSTACARES!!!! I/my kids will suffer in pain before I ever go to an instacare again. I swear the Dr's there are retarded! Everytime we've ever been to one we've had a misdiagnosis. Poor Emma though! I think we are going to have Kade's tonsils out soon too.