Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow, snow, and more snow


Holy cow!!!! it has been snowing since Saturday. I love all the snow for the holidays, but after News Years it could just go away. I can't wait for Friday, because Gabe and I get to finish all that wonderful Christmas shopping. The kids are happy to be off for 2 weeks. I am to kind of, I won't have to get up with them. It will be a nice break. Shawn and Kelly will be with us this year for Christmas. Jason has to work on Christmas day. So this weekend the kids get to have Christmas with him. Well are van went into the shop yesterday, thay will have it for about a week if things go ok. Thanks to Dad and Shauna for the help with green car and other stuff. We love you guys.

2 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I can't wait to go sledding in all that snow.

Jenny said...

What a great picture of those mountains! It is fun to see your family pix! Your kids are growing like weeds! Merry Christmas!