Friday, September 26, 2008

We're Back



Well, are computer is back and fixed. So much has been going on in the Keil home.

Shawn's football team is killing every team thay play. He loves high school and hanging out with all his old and new friends. All his teachers just love him. Kelly is driving me crazy about this group THE JONAS BROTHER, not only does she know the songs to every song, but so does Rylie and Peyton. It's fun to watch them sing and go crazy about them. A.J. lost his tooth today, he is hoping the tooth fairy will bring him $100.00. Only in his dreams. He loves playing soccer. Rylie is loving every minute of Kindergarten and riding the bus. Peyton is my shadow and hates when I go to work. We have fun all the kids are in school and Jordyn is sleeping. Jordyn is 3 months and I can't believe it. She is so happy and loves her big broth A.J.. A.J. can get her to sleep so easy.

2 comments:

Aimée said...

Jordyn is getting so big! I would love to help you with your blog, anytime, just let me know. How often do you go to work?

Gabe and Val said...
This comment has been removed by the author.