Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stockings

Jordyn's and Kayla's
Aj's, Emma's, and Peyton's

Dad's, Mom's, Shawn's, and Kelly's
Today I went over to my friend Didi's house to make finally make Jordyn's stocking. Yea that's right, last year I didn't make hers. I couldn't find the right material. I didn't know if I even like the material I bought, but with it all together I think it's cute. We even made Shawn's girlfriend Kayla one. She loves the Jazz.
The first year we were married is when Nyleen and I made ours. I love to see all the different kinds of stockings there are and what people have.

3 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

They look good. Look at your all crafty.. way cute.

The Keil Chronicals said...

I love to see all the things you do at Christmas. You are very creative. Aren't you glad Christmas only comes once a year!!

LeShel said...

super fun!