Friday, May 1, 2009

Emma........ your just to cute

Emma came home from school today with my mother's day gift, because A.j. and her are out of school for the next 3 week. YEA!!! not. Her is the letter she wrote.
My mom is the most wonderful mom in the world!
Here name is Valerie. She is as
pretty as a princess. She is 35 years old.
She has blue eyes and brown hair.
She weights 50 pounds and is 10 feet tall.
Her favorite food is frosted flakes. Her favorite show
is the young and the restless. In the good old days when she was little,
she used to play with dolls. I think Mom is funny when she takes me to buy clothes.
But I know she's really angry when she gets mad. I wouldn't trade my Mom for a present.
I love my Mom because we go places together.
Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Rylie
I love to get presents like this, you really know what your kids are thinking about you.
Thank you Rylie, I love you.

5 comments:

LeShel said...

how sweet!

Gabe and Valerie said...

That is some funny stuff. I wish the kids would to that for fathers day.

Jenny said...

I'm thinking she's a keeper...lol. That is priceless!

TheKeilShpeel said...

what a cute letter.

The Keil Chronicals said...

Kids put us in our place and help us to stop and smell the roses!! What a wonderful keepsake.